Pansky products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and deliver high quality performance, ease of use and ease of installation. If you encounter any difficulties while using your product, we recommend that you first consult the user manual or the information in the support section of this website, where (depending on the product type) you may find a downloadable user manual, frequently asked questions, instruction videos or a support forum.
In the unlikely event of a failure of the product, Pansky will arrange for your product to be serviced, free-of-charge when you inform us of the defect within the warranty period, provided that the product was used in accordance with the user manual (e.g. in the intended environment).
The warranty period starts TWO YEARS from the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase and expires at the end of the period indicated in the section “Warranty period” below. If you require service but you lost your proof-of-purchase or the retailer is unknown to Pansky (e.g. a seller on an on-line auction channel), the warranty period shall be deemed to have started three months from the date of manufacture indicated on the product or derived from the serial number. If you require service for products without production date or serial number on the product a valid proof-of-purchase is required.
Where a repair is not possible or not commercially viable, Pansky may replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality. After a repair, firmware upgrade or replacement the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase.
The warranty does not cover consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of data or loss of income), nor compensation for activities done by yourself, such as regular maintenance, installing firmware updates or saving or restoring data.
The warranty excludes, or does not apply:
– If the proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or is made illegible.
– If the model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
– If repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
– If the defect is the result of excessive use outside the intended purpose, e.g. non-stop use in a commercial environment.
– If the defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the
– If the defect is caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
– If the unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation or water (unless the user manual expressly states that the product may be rinsed).
– For normal wear and tear defects, or by their nature consumable parts (e.g. vacuum cleaner bags, or filter cartridges.
– If the product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured or approved for use in the country where you use the product, which might occur when you imported the product.
– If the product does not function properly due to problems with access to, or connection with service providers, such as interruptions in the
access networks (e.g. TV cable, satellite or internet), faults on the subscriber’s or the correspondent’s line, local network fault (cabling, file server, user’s line) and faults in the transmission network (interference, scrambling, faults or poor network quality).
– To third party applications used on- or with your products.